Castaflywithme.com Privacy Notice
My contact details
Name: Matt Gregory
Address: 11 Bath Road, Kelston Village, Near Bath BA1 9AQ
Phone Number: 07909 988406; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information I have
I currently collect and process the following information:
- The name and contact details of actual and potential clients, plus times for tuition or guiding sessions.
How I get the information and why I have it
Most of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow me to arrange tuition or guiding sessions
- To allow me to provide you with further information on my services
- To manage billing and finances
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me as listed above.
(b) I have a legitimate interest.
What I do with the information I have
I use the information that you have given me solely in order to run my business as listed above. I do not share the information with anyone else unless I am legally obliged to do so by a legitimate authority.
How I store your information
Your information is securely stored at my business address. I only keep your contact details for one year after your last contact with me. I will then dispose of your information by deleting it from my contact list.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask umes to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. Please contact me if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113.
This website and its content is copyright Matthew Gregory. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.